Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bits and pieces...

Working on my medical report that I send to Ghana.  Every time a missionary is ill, they call me.  If I don't know the direction to go, I call our West Africa Area doctor.  He takes care of 9 missions but is always available for each of us.  So, each month, we send in a report of the cases.  50 days now without any malaria or typhoid in our mission!  We are so excited about that! Doxycycline, nets and fans....that's the formula! Remembering to wash hands and veggies, all eliminate typhoid.
Elder Kamara from Freetown is on his way to the South Africa Durban Mission.
Elder Conteh is on his way to the Ghana Mission Training Center then to the Nigeria Enugu Mission.  


3 comments:

Melanie said...

I like Pappa Roggia's tie in that pic ;) Does he ever wear the pink one there? ;P

lovshinmom said...

It's so nice to see you two smile. I can tell you are enjoying it.

Simply Smith's said...

I can't help but look at these picture of Rick and think how much he was prepared for this calling... Such a great man!