Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some of my favorite things...

The Mission Office has a little family of monkeys. Today I ran out and got a quick picture of the daddy.  Sometimes the missionaries see the two little babies; but I haven't yet.  The landscaping is just so lovely thanks to the prior mission president and senior couples over the years.  I really love walking around the large area.
Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning. Red sky at night, sailors delight....Beautiful sunsets in Freetown.

Just had to take a picture of the ravens with their white chests...makes me think of magpies in Montana.
The colors on the Mission Office grounds are so vibrant.

More favorite things:  Family...

Next to the bed: phone, mother, fan, chap stick, flash light when the generator goes off, hand lotion and ear plugs when the dogs outside won't stop barking at 1 a.m.  :-)
more family...
 And my dear husband who spends hours and hours thinking and praying for the welfare of others...how grateful I am for him. I just love him bunches and bunches...



3 comments:

Simply Smith's said...

Love the pics Cathy... Thanks for keeping this updated. xo

PB'nJ said...

Monkeys? How fun! Here in the city most of our flora and fauna are in the pet store - check out our blog. Loved the nightstand, so I went and looked at mine. Mostly it is cluttered with books. Merry Christmas!

lovshinmom said...

Are the ravens as mean as the magpies? They're both pretty birds.